Creamy Italian Pasta with Chicken Recipe
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the chicken, tomatoes and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted.
- Drain pasta; toss with chicken mixture. Yield: 5 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Italian Pasta with Chicken(8)
Sort By :
Delicious! My whole family loved it! (3 young children) I used broccoli instead of spinach, rotini pasta, and a 3 cheese alfredo sauce. It was very flavorful, and so easy! Will definitely add it to my binder of recipes to make again.
My kids are pretty picky and they all cleared their plates! It has a great flavor, but mild enough that the kids don't notice the veggies. And I appreciated how quick & easy it was to make. Loved it!
Yum! The only change was to grill my own chicken...family loved it!
This was really good. My family loved it. I use lite alfredo and added a liitle extra garlic. Would make again.
I made this for a coffee/get together and there was nothing left. and the recipe was asked for time and again. I will for sure be making this again. It was a simple and flavorful meal that came together in no time at all.
More Recipe Collections
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >