- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the chicken, tomatoes and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted.
- Drain pasta; toss with chicken mixture. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Italian Pasta with Chicken
"Used four cheese Alfredo sauce"
"Recipe was easy to make but we didn't really like the combination of flavors. I used thawed frozen spinach so maybe that was part of the problem. I added some garlic as one of the reviewers suggested. Would not make the recipe again."
"easy to throw together, and good. My whole family likes it!"
"This was a quick and edible meal to make. I added garlic to it but everyone still found it lacked a little something. Everyone agreed it needed some more spice. I added a touch of cayenne to the leftovers and that was better. Would also be good with some spicy sausage added to it. Even being a touch bland everyone still ate it so it will be made again with a few tweaks since it is a quick easy weeknight meal."
"Yum! The only change was to grill my own chicken...family loved it!"
"This was really good. My family loved it. I use lite alfredo and added a liitle extra garlic. Would make again."
"I made this for a coffee/get together and there was nothing left. and the recipe was asked for time and again. I will for sure be making this again. It was a simple and flavorful meal that came together in no time at all."
"My family seemed to enjoy this dish last night. I added a couple cloves of fresh garlic and a small can of sliced black olives, and used frozen chopped spinach (thawed). Be sure to use a good quality Alfredo Sauce for best results."