Creamy Italian Noodles
From Moundville, Missouri, subscriber Linda Hendrix sends and easy recipe for no-fail noodles that are a flavorful accompaniment to most any meat. Rich and creamy, they're special enough for company, too.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, half-and-half cream or evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-1/4 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and place in a
- large bowl. Drizzle with butter. Add the remaining ingredients; toss
- to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 296 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 276 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.