- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, half-and-half cream or evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-1/4 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Drizzle with butter. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Italian Noodles
"A nice change from plain buttered noodles. I melted my butter and did not have any issues with the other ingredients adhering to the noodles. I used half-and-half since that is what I had on hand. Definitely will make again!"
"Just made this for the first time, using the original recipe in the magazine so the butter was softened, not melted. I made a half recipe since hubby (AKA Mr. Pickey) doesn't like Parm cheese. Will cut up a little leftover chicken to add to the leftovers for a lunch and will definitely make again!"
"This recipe is wonderful! So full of flavor and the perfect side dish!"
"One of the fastest & easiest & most delicious recipes I've ever made! The recipe as printed here is slightly changed from the original. In that version, the softened butter, not melted, is added to the cooked noodles right after cooking & draining. I used half & half. I'd think that the original version would allow the other ingredients to adhere better to the noodles. I also added 2 cooked chicken breasts, chopped, to make it a main dish. My family loved it!"
"These noodles were a big hit in my house. They were super easy to prepare and delicious. My mother in law even liked them and she hates parmesan cheese."