My maternal grandma was never a drinker, beyond a glass of champagne at Christmas, but she couldn't resist Bailey's Irish Coffee. —Rebecca Little, Park Ridge, Illinois
- 3 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- 4 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Sweetened whipped cream, optional
- Chocolate shavings, optional
- Divide coffee and liqueur among four mugs; stir. If desired, top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Irish Coffee in Taste of Home February/March 2013
Reviews for Creamy Irish Coffee
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review