Creamy Irish Coffee Recipe
- 3 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- 4 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Sweetened whipped cream, optional
- Chocolate shavings, optional
- 1. Divide coffee and liqueur among four mugs; stir. If desired, top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 118 calories, 4 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Creamy Irish Coffee
"The absolute best Irish Cream Coffee. I paid the extra money for Baileys Irish Creme."