Creamy Irish Coffee Recipe
- 3 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- 4 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Sweetened whipped cream, optional
- Chocolate shavings, optional
- 1. Divide coffee and liqueur among four mugs; stir. If desired, top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup (calculated without toppings) : 118 calories, 4g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0g fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Creamy Irish Coffee
"The absolute best Irish Cream Coffee. I paid the extra money for Baileys Irish Creme."