Creamy Irish Coffee Recipe
My maternal grandma was never a drinker, beyond a glass of champagne at Christmas, but she couldn't resist Bailey's Irish Coffee. —Rebecca Little, Park Ridge, Illinois
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 3 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- 4 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Sweetened whipped cream, optional
- Chocolate shavings, optional
- 1. Divide coffee and liqueur among four mugs; stir. If desired, top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 118 calories, 4 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC