Creamy Hot White Chocolate Recipe
We enjoy this hot beverage all year long, but especially around the holidays. It's a tasty change of pace from traditional hot chocolate. —Karen Riordan, Fern Creek, Kentucky
- 6 cups half-and-half cream, divided
- 1-1/3 cups white baking chips
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine 1/2 cup cream, chips, cinnamon sticks, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Stir in remaining cream; heat through. Discard cinnamon sticks. Stir in vanilla. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 397 calories, 27g fat (18g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Hot White Chocolate
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC