Creamy Hot White Chocolate Recipe
- 6 cups half-and-half cream, divided
- 1-1/3 cups white baking chips
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine 1/2 cup cream, chips, cinnamon sticks, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Stir in remaining cream; heat through. Discard cinnamon sticks. Stir in vanilla. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 397 calories, 27 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Hot White Chocolate
"Every since I made this it is has been requested over and over again each year! Very good!"
"I make this once a year in December. It's our holiday tradition to start the Christmas season."