Creamy Hot Beef Dip
"I got this zesty recipe from a neighbor several years ago," reports Susan Wolfe of Olathe, Kansas. "Served with crackers, it makes a great snack. I also serve it with raw veggies as an appetizer or on crusty bread with a salad for a light meal. Every time I make this dip, I think of my friend and the fun times our families had together."
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced dried beef, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 4-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
- Assorted fresh vegetables or Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended;
- transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30
- minutes or until bubbly. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 2 cups.