"I got this zesty recipe from a neighbor several years ago," reports Susan Wolfe of Olathe, Kansas. "Served with crackers, it makes a great snack. I also serve it with raw veggies as an appetizer or on crusty bread with a salad for a light meal. Every time I make this dip, I think of my friend and the fun times our families had together."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced dried beef, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 4-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended; transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 2 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Hot Beef Dip in Taste of Home October/November 1993, p64
Reviews for Creamy Hot Beef Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review