Creamy Horseradish Dip Recipe
In this simple-to-prepare vegetable dip, horseradish shines through without being too overpowering.—Barbara Coleman, Dunbar, West Virginia
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon cider or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 1 cup.
2 tablespoon: 23 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 214mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Creamy Horseradish Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC