- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon cider or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 1 cup.
Originally published as Creamy Horseradish Dip in Taste of Home December/January 1998, p41
Reviews for Creamy Horseradish Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review