- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 envelope garlic and herb pasta sauce mix
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Hot cooked fettuccine
- Place chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the soup, milk, sauce mix, thyme and parsley; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with fettuccine. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Herbed Chicken
"My husband liked this a lot. Said it had good flavor, and the chicken was very tender. I used the Knorr seasoning, and I didn't think it was too salty. This is a good, easy dinner, and I'll make it again!"
"Made it tonight. Chicken was very tender. I actually did not use the Knorr seasoning because I couldn't find it... so I used a little of the following: fresh chopped oregano, dried thyme, crushed rosemary, garlic powder and a little McCormick Montreal Chicken Seasoning...... and it had a great flavor - not overpowering and far from bland. I'm so glad I didn't use the Knorr seasoning since a lot of reviews says it made it too salty. I served it over buttered fettuccini noodles."
"My family loves this recipe!!"
"Ingredients on hand and a quick chicken crockpot recipe, but it was just so-so."
"Really easy to prep and throw in the crock pot and was very delicious. I used a homemade version of canned soup so I didn't get the saltiness that others did. I am looking forward to trying this again with some of the recipe changes/suggestions from the other reviewers!!!"