Creamy Herb Spread Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash salt
- 1. Place all ingredients in a small food processor; cover and process until blended. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1/2 cup.
2 tablespoon: 176 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Creamy Herb Spread
"I made this spread for cold roast beef sandwiches. The only ingredient I didn't include was parsley, but it was fine without it. My husband loved it so much, he wants to have it again for dinner tonight!"