Creamy Herb Spread Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash salt
- 1. Place all ingredients in a small food processor; cover and process until blended. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1/2 cup.
2 tablespoon: 176 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Herb Spread
"I made this spread for cold roast beef sandwiches. The only ingredient I didn't include was parsley, but it was fine without it. My husband loved it so much, he wants to have it again for dinner tonight!"