This fresh-flavored spread is ideal for chicken, turkey or veggie handhelds. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash salt
- Place all ingredients in a small food processor; cover and process until blended. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Originally published as Creamy Herb Spread in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p31
Reviews for Creamy Herb Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2010
"I made this spread for cold roast beef sandwiches. The only ingredient I didn't include was parsley, but it was fine without it. My husband loved it so much, he wants to have it again for dinner tonight!"