- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 loaf (1/2 pound) French bread
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cut bread into 1/2-in. slices; spread each slice with 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 7 minutes or broil for 2 minutes until golden brown. Yield: about 22 appetizers.
Originally published as Creamy Herb Slices in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2003, p32
Reviews for Creamy Herb Slices
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review