Creamy Herb Grilled Salmon Recipe
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix the first eight ingredients. Brush skin side of salmon with oil.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Place salmon on grill rack, skin side down; spread sour cream mixture over fish. Grill, covered, over medium heat 12-14 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Herb Grilled Salmon(6)
Sort By :
I have been looking for a salmon recipe for the grill. This one is perfect! I did put the salmon in tinfoil, covered with the sauce, and also topped it with thinly sliced onions. Outstanding!
Loved the herbed sauce! We cooked the salmon on a cedar plank with the sauce on top. Want to try the sauce with other types of fish! I will make this again..and again!
Excellent sauce. While I'm not a huge fan of Salmon, this sauce was a great accent that made me a fan of this type of fish.
Outstanding flavor. I didn't have the fresh versions of chives, dill or parsley so I used the dried, letting them soften for a while in the sour cream. And, not having a grill, I did them under the broiler in my oven, and the fish was wonderful. I usually make my own tartar sauce, so this was a nice alternative, and one that I will use again.
This was really good and easy. Since I have to keep the sodium down, I used a little less Ranch dressing and a little more sour cream (just used a 3/4 cup measuring cup and put sour cream in first and finished off with the Ranch). I did not add salt but I did use more dill and chives. Really liked this because there is NO low sodium tartar except what I make myself and this made up for that.
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Salmon >
- Grilled Salmon Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >