Creamy Herb Grilled Salmon Recipe
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1. In a small bowl, mix the first eight ingredients. Brush skin side of salmon with oil.
- 2. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Place salmon on grill rack, skin side down; spread sour cream mixture over fish. Grill, covered, over medium heat 12-14 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
3 ounces cooked salmon equals 325 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 379 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Herb Grilled Salmon
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.