Creamy Herb Grilled Salmon
I have a huge herb garden and love using herbs in almost everything I cook. Living in the Pacific Northwest, we eat a lot of wild-caught salmon, so I use fresh herbs in this moist and delicious grilled recipe. On cooler days, bake it instead. —Michelle Glassmeyer Wunsch, Bothell, WA
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix the first eight ingredients. Brush skin side of
- salmon with oil.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub
- on grill rack to coat lightly. Place salmon on grill rack, skin side
- down; spread sour cream mixture over fish. Grill, covered, over
- medium heat 12-14 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked salmon equals 325 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 379 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 20 g protein.