I have a huge herb garden and love using herbs in almost everything I cook. Living in the Pacific Northwest, we eat a lot of wild-caught salmon, so I use fresh herbs in this moist and delicious grilled recipe. On cooler days, bake it instead. —Michelle Glassmeyer Wunsch, Bothell, WA
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix the first eight ingredients. Brush skin side of salmon with oil.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Place salmon on grill rack, skin side down; spread sour cream mixture over fish. Grill, covered, over medium heat 12-14 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Herb Grilled Salmon in Simple & Delicious June/July 2013, p14
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Herb Grilled Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review