Creamy Herb Dijon Dressing Recipe
This dressing is part of a turkey salad recipe I found in a cookbook published by members of the gym I go to. It's flecked with herbs and has a mild ranch-Dijon flavor. —Tracy Powers of Cedar Springs, Michigan
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 5 min. YIELD:10 servings
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 51 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC