This dressing is part of a turkey salad recipe I found in a cookbook published by members of the gym I go to. It's flecked with herbs and has a mild ranch-Dijon flavor. —Tracy Powers of Cedar Springs, Michigan
Featured In: The 13x9 Thanksgiving
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Herb Dressing in Light & Tasty December/January 2003, p29
Reviews for Creamy Herb Dijon Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review