This variation of deviled eggs incorporates ranch dressing and Greek-style yogurt. The eggs fly from the serving dish at work. —Jenni Dise, Lakeside, Arizona
Featured In: The 99 Most American Recipes Ever
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or minced fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in salad dressing, yogurt, dill, mustard and pepper.
- Spoon or pipe filling into egg whites. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Creamy Herb Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home April/May 2013
Reviews for Creamy Herb Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review