Creamy Herb Deviled Eggs
This variation of deviled eggs incorporates ranch dressing and Greek-style yogurt, and the eggs “fly” from the serving dish at work. — Jenni Dise, Phoenix, Arizona
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a
- small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in salad dressing, yogurt, mustard and
- pepper. Spoon or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate, covered, until
- serving. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed egg half equals 54 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 62 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.