Creamy Herb Deviled Eggs Recipe
This variation of deviled eggs incorporates ranch dressing and Greek-style yogurt. The eggs fly from the serving dish at work. —Jenni Dise, Lakeside, Arizona
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or minced fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in salad dressing, yogurt, dill, mustard and pepper.
- 2. Spoon or pipe filling into egg whites. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half: 54 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 107mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Herb Deviled Eggs
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC