Creamy Herb Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or minced fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in salad dressing, yogurt, dill, mustard and pepper.
- 2. Spoon or pipe filling into egg whites. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half equals 54 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 62 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Herb Deviled Eggs
"I made these deviled eggs today and I give them a thumbs up. These are very tasty and good and so easy to prepare. I definitely recommend this recipe."