- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or minced fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in salad dressing, yogurt, dill, mustard and pepper.
- Spoon or pipe filling into egg whites. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Creamy Herb Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home April/May 2013
Reviews for Creamy Herb Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2013
I made these deviled eggs today and I give them a thumbs up. These are very tasty and good and so easy to prepare. I definitely recommend this recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >
- Tailgating Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >