- and perforations. Roll each into a 16-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Cut
- lengthwise into four strips and width-wise into three strips;
- separate squares.
- Place 1 rounded tablespoon of filling in the center of each square.
- Fold in half, forming triangles. Crimp edges to seal; trim if
- necessary. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for
- 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Boursin Light Cheese Spread with garlic and fine herbs. One carton contains about 7 tablespoons of cheese spread.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 each) equals 96 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 302 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.