Creamy Hazelnut Dip Recipe
Created by our Test Kitchen, this rich chocolate mousse is a sweet way to begin your morning. With crunchy hazelnuts and a slight vanilla flavor, it’s wonderful with fresh fruit, cookies and a big cup of coffee on the side.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Fresh strawberries, biscotti and Milano cookies
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, Nutella and vanilla. Beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream and hazelnuts. Serve with strawberries, biscotti and cookies. Yield: about 3 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without dippers) equals 79 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Hazelnut Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC