Creamy Hazelnut Dip
Created by our Test Kitchen, this rich chocolate mousse is a sweet way to begin your morning. With crunchy hazelnuts and a slight vanilla flavor, it’s wonderful with fresh fruit, cookies and a big cup of coffee on the side.
26 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Fresh strawberries, biscotti and Milano cookies
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, Nutella, and vanilla. Beat
- in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream and
- hazelnuts. Serve with strawberries, biscotti and cookies. Yield:
- about 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without dippers) equals 79 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.