Creamy Hazelnut Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Fresh strawberries, biscotti and Milano cookies
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, Nutella and vanilla. Beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream and hazelnuts. Serve with strawberries, biscotti and cookies. Yield: about 3 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without dippers): 79 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Creamy Hazelnut Dip
"This is the best!!!! My hubby makes it and all the guests love it!"
"This made a great dip for strawberries and bananas for breakfast and then we ate the leftovers with pretzels for snack. Best thing is that it stayed soft, even overnight in the fridge."
"Very good. Easy to make. I used 8 oz cream cheese and one cup of Nutella. Was even delicious eaten with a spoon!!!"