Created by our Test Kitchen, this rich chocolate mousse is a sweet way to begin your morning. With crunchy hazelnuts and a slight vanilla flavor, it’s wonderful with fresh fruit, cookies and a big cup of coffee on the side.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Fresh strawberries, biscotti and Milano cookies
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, Nutella and vanilla. Beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream and hazelnuts. Serve with strawberries, biscotti and cookies. Yield: about 3 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Hazelnut Dip in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p42
Reviews for Creamy Hazelnut Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review