Convenient frozen hash browns are the secret behind the cheesy slow cooker potatoes I cook up for potlucks and big group gatherings. —Julianne Henson, Streamwood, Illinois
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- Place potatoes in a lightly greased 4-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the soup, cheese, sour cream, pepper and salt. Pour over potatoes and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in cream cheese. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Hash Brown Potatoes in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p41
Reviews for Creamy Hash Brown Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review