Creamy Hash Brown Potatoes Recipe
Convenient frozen hash browns are the secret behind the cheesy slow-cooker potatoes Julianne Brown cooks up for potlucks and big group gatherings in Springfield, Illinois.
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- Place potatoes in a lightly greased 3-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the soup, cheese, sour cream, pepper and salt. Pour over potatoes and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in cream cheese. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Hash Brown Potatoes in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p41
Reviews for Creamy Hash Brown Potatoes(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >