Creamy Hash Brown Bake
My mother always insisted on a sit-down dinner with the whole family every night so I use many of her recipe when my family sits down for a meal.Yvonne Nave, Lyons, Kansas
10-12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 55 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips
- In a large bowl, combine the soups, sour cream, butter, onion and
- salt. Add potatoes; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with potato
- chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until the
- potatoes are tender. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 216 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 601 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.