My mother always insisted on a sit-down dinner with the whole family every night so I use many of her recipe when my family sits down for a meal.—Yvonne Nave, Lyons, Kansas
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips
- In a large bowl, combine the soups, sour cream, butter, onion and salt. Add potatoes; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Hash Brown Bake in Quick Cooking December 2000, p7
Reviews for Creamy Hash Brown Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review