- 10 cups uncooked Daily Chef Garden Rotini
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 cup crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, saute the celery, pepper and onion in butter until tender. Stir in the soup, milk and salt. In a very large bowl, combine the soup mixture, ham and mushrooms. Drain pasta; add to soup mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Top with cracker crumbs. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Bake the remaining casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 casseroles (9 servings each).
Originally published as Creamy Ham Noodle Casserole in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p60
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Ham Noodle Casserole(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Casserole >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >