- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, whisk soup and milk; stir in cheese. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted. Drain macaroni; add to the pan. Stir in the ham, mushrooms and pimientos; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Ham Macaroni in Quick Cooking July/August 2004, p19
Reviews for Creamy Ham Macaroni
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review