Creamy Ham Fettucini Recipe
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1 pound fully cooked ham, julienned
- 1 cup cut fresh asparagus (3/4-inch pieces), cooked, optional
- 12 ounces fettucini, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional green onions, optional
- 1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook onions and mushrooms in butter until onions are tender. Reduce heat to low; stir in cream cheese and milk. Cook and stir until cheese is melted. Add ham, asparagus if desired and fettucini; heat through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Garnish with additional onions if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 446 calories, 28 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 1,079 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Ham Fettucini
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.