Creamy Ham Fettuccine Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. Add the ham, peas, cheese, cream and fettuccine to pan. Cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Ham Fettuccine(4)
Sort By :
My family loves this dish and it is so quick and easy. We are not a fan of peas, so I add mixed vegetables (which I quickly cook in the microwave) which makes it look even more colorful. Yummy!
Made it for a Ladies Bible study...they all loved it