Creamy Ham & Potatoes Recipe
- 2 large red potatoes, cubed
- 1/3 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a greased 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, layer the potatoes, cheese, ham and onion.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; whisk in flour and pepper. Pour over potatoes. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 398 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 1,534 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.