Creamy Ham & Cheese Casserole Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked wide egg noodles
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (10 ounces) Philadelphia original cooking creme
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-herb seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the ham, soup, cooking creme, milk and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Drain noodles and add to ham mixture; mix well. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Ham & Cheese Casserole(1)
Sort By :
Great recipe to use up leftover ham. I added broccoli, a small can of mushrooms and red pepper flakes for extra flavor. Will definitely make again!