I felt so proud when I created this recipe, which my husband loved! Leftover ham, convenient cooking creme and garlic-herb seasoning make this pasta toss so delicious. —Betsy Howard, Saint Louis, Missouri
- 8 ounces uncooked wide egg noodles
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (10 ounces) Philadelphia original cooking creme
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-herb seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the ham, soup, cooking creme, milk and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Drain noodles and add to ham mixture; mix well. Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Ham & Cheese Casserole in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p49
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Ham & Cheese Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review