- Place 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Place
- enchiladas in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with
- cheeses; drizzle with cream.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Serve
- with salsa. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 enchilada with 1 tablespoon salsa equals 720 calories, 49 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 159 mg cholesterol, 1,144 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.