Creamy Guacamole Recipe
As a transplanted New Englander, I was anxious to use some of Florida's fresh fruits in new recipes. I came across this one and it quickly became a favorite.
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, beat avocado with lime juice until smooth. Beat in the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt and hot pepper sauce until smooth. Serve with tortilla chips. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Guacamole in Country Extra September 1999, p49
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Creamy Guacamole(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 5, 2013
While I liked the creamy consistency of this "dip", I found that it lacked flavor. I added cumin and some other seasonings to taste.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Avocado Dip >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Guacamole Dip >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Dip >