Creamy Guacamole Recipe
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, beat avocado with lime juice until smooth. Beat in the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt and hot pepper sauce until smooth. Serve with tortilla chips. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 68 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.