- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, beat avocado with lime juice until smooth. Beat in the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt and hot pepper sauce until smooth. Serve with tortilla chips. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Creamy Guacamole
"It's a nice contrast to regular guacamole, and works well when you're featuring all kinds of different recipes. It's so very unique. But it could never replace good ole chunky guacamole with salsa! Lemon juice works as well."
"Delicious. And I hate guacamole. The lime adds a special flavor. I used two avocados instead of cream cheese, omitted the Worcestershire sauce, used lime flavored salt & substituted sriracha for the hot sauce."
"While I liked the creamy consistency of this "dip", I found that it lacked flavor. I added cumin and some other seasonings to taste."