As a transplanted New Englander, I was anxious to use some of Florida's fresh fruits in new recipes. I came across this one and it quickly became a favorite.
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, beat avocado with lime juice until smooth. Beat in the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt and hot pepper sauce until smooth. Serve with tortilla chips. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Guacamole in Country Extra September 1999, p49
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Creamy Guacamole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review