Creamy Guacamole Spread Recipe
All my brothers and sisters like to bring appetizers to our Christmas gatherings. This delectable dip came from my brother. It can be attractively displayed on lettuce with tomato wedges.
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- 1. In a blender, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 90 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Creamy Guacamole Spread
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC