Creamy Guacamole Spread Recipe
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- 1. In a blender, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 90 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.