Creamy Guacamole Spread
All my brothers and sisters like to bring appetizers to our Christmas gatherings. This delectable dip came from my brother. It can be attractively displayed on lettuce with tomato wedges.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a blender, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and process
- until blended. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 90 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now