All my brothers and sisters like to bring appetizers to our Christmas gatherings. This delectable dip came from my brother. It can be attractively displayed on lettuce with tomato wedges.
Recommended: Homemade Snack Recipes
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a blender, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Guacamole Spread in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2002, p22
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Creamy Guacamole Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review