From Hemlock, New York, Ethel Anderson sends this irresistible dip that calls for only four items. "Not only is it ideal to serve with chips when entertaining," she writes, "but I also spoon it over cooked chicken breasts at dinner."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Cut the avocado into chunks and place in a blender; add the remaining
- ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 1 cup.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.