Creamy Grilled Potato Salad Recipe
“I grill just about everything in the summer to avoid turning on my oven—including this creamy potato salad. My friends have dubbed this ‘The Best Potato Salad You’ll Ever Put in Your Mouth!”—and I love that!” —Gayle Robinson, Carrolton, Georgia
- 8 medium red potatoes (about 2 pounds), cut into 1-in. slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 dill pickle spear, chopped
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1. Place the first five ingredients in a large bowl; toss to coat.
- 2. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill potatoes, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning once. Cool. Cut into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 209 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 651 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Creamy Grilled Potato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC