“I grill just about everything in the summer to avoid turning on my oven—including this creamy potato salad. My friends have dubbed this ‘The Best Potato Salad You’ll Ever Put in Your Mouth!”—and I love that!” —Gayle Robinson, Carrolton, Georgia
- 8 medium red potatoes (about 2 pounds), cut into 1-in. slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 dill pickle spear, chopped
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- Place the first five ingredients in a large bowl; toss to coat.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill potatoes, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning once. Cool. Cut into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Grilled Potato Salad in Healthy Cooking June/July 2011, p22
Reviews for Creamy Grilled Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review