Creamy Grilled Potato Salad Recipe
- 8 medium red potatoes (about 2 pounds), cut into 1-in. slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 dill pickle spear, chopped
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- Place the first five ingredients in a large bowl; toss to coat.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill potatoes, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning once. Cool. Cut into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Grilled Potato Salad(9)
Sort By :
Excellent!!! I really like the plain old classic potato salad but sometimes you just want something different. This is it!! Great recipe!
This recipe is outstanding. The dressing is easy and very tasty. I bake my potatoes at 325 until tender. I also use extra chopped pickle. I usually make 5 pounds of potatoes and it doesn't last long in my house! Great for lunches. We were never really into potato salad until I found this recipe.
I found this recipe in a taste of home issue that I have since misplaced, thank-you internet! The best potato salad I have ever had and very easy to prepare,thanks Gayle for sharing
My new favorite potato salad. I shopped a whole dill pickle instead of just a spear - my family liked the extra pickle.
My husband does not like potato salad, but I do. We both love this.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Creamy Potato Salads >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Salads >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Salad Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Salad Recipes >