Creamy Green Onion Spread
All you need to make this snackfrom Sue Seymour of Valatie, New Yorkis some crackers and three ingredients.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 green onions with tops, chopped
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, drained, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Stir in
- onions and pineapple if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 102 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.