Creamy Green Bean Salad Recipe
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (8 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped and drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. In a bowl, combine sour cream and salad dressing; mix well. Stir in beans, tomato and onion. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve on lettuce. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 95 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 506 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Green Bean Salad
"This turned out really good. I added a cup of chopped carrots, three steaks chopped and some bacon. I also omitted the lettuce. It turned out to be a whole meal in itself and everyone loved it. I will be making it again."