Creamy Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1-3/4 cups frozen French-style green beans
- 5 tablespoons shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 5 tablespoons french-fried onions, divided
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1. In a small bowl, beat soup and cream cheese until blended. Stir in the green beans, 4 tablespoons cheese, 4 tablespoons onions and sour cream. Transfer to a 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-fat sour cream) equals 266 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 738 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.