- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving. Yield: 21-24 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Grape Salad
Sort By :
"I used plain greek yogurt instead of sour cream(adds protein for same taste). I also used less sugar all the way around and plain chopped baking walnuts instead of pecans. Delicious!"
"I made this salad for our church homecoming and it got rave reviews. It is quick to make and has an excellent flavor. I will make this again!"
"Upon taking this for dinner to share, my friend stated something was missing . I had forgotten to put brown sugar and nuts on the top. What a difference they make!"
"I made this twice in the past several weeks for two different family parties. It was a hit at both of them. I didn't use the brown sugar/pecan "topping," and we still loved it!"
"I made this salad yesterday and took it to a salad supper. Nothing but rave reviews. I came home with an almost empty dish. This salad is so good. Several wanted the recipe. Definitely a five star recipe. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor for Taste of Home."