- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving. Yield: 21-24 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Grape Salad
Sort By :
"Fantasic recipes and so good."
"GREAT! I made no changes!"
"My favorite salad of the year-5 days later it tastes just as good as the first day. Had a party of 12 people with a lot of other food, had just a third left over. I made it the day before to save time-fast and easy to make."
"This is a taste of heaven! You can not go wrong with this recipe. Everyone will love this. I eat it as a dessert sometimes. Just wonderful! Love it!! It gets better the next day if it last long. Enjoy!!!"