- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving. Yield: 21-24 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Grape Salad
"I have made this many times. It is always a favorite and very refreshing. Made exactly as recipe stated with no changes."
"Simply delicious! Cool and creamy and not too sweet! This is a new favorite in my house."
"WOW! Who would ever thought grapes could taste would be so outstanding as a salad?? I did not add brown sugar or nuts and still be so.....WOW! I look forward to CREAMY GRAPE SALAD!THANK YOU for this recipe!"
"I have had a similar recipe for years and everyone always wants me to make it for showers and reunions. My recipe calls for almond extract and a little brown sugar in the dressing also but is otherwise the same. The biggest challenge to me is getting the grapes dry after washing so that the dressing sticks. Otherwise it just slides off. Not a cheap dish but certainly tasty and someone always asks for the recipe."
"This is always a hit!We call it Groovy Grapes!"