- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving. Yield: 21-24 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Grape Salad
"Made it last night and is still great for breakfast! Also this same almost exact recipe was on Trisha Yearwood's show this morning!"
"What can I say that hasn't already been said. We could eat this grape salad every day, but I limit it to once a week. I thank you, my family thanks you, our friends thank you!"
"Made this last night for a ladies gathering and it was well received. So simply and SO yummy! Thanks..will definitely make again!"
"I have made this many times. It is always a favorite and very refreshing. Made exactly as recipe stated with no changes, however, sometimes I use red or black seedless grapes along with the green to add color. Very good."
"Simply delicious! Cool and creamy and not too sweet! This is a new favorite in my house."