- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving. Yield: 21-24 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Grape Salad
Sort By :
"Very delicious! I made it for a graduation open house and got lots of requests for the recipe. I, too, used the lower fat cream cheese and sour cream. I found that the total amount of brown sugar and nuts was a bit more than really necessary for the presentation in the bowl I used."
"This was delicious. I used lower fat cream cheese and vanilla Greek yogurt instead of sour cream. I only used 1 Tablespoon of sugar. I would definitely recommend this. I may even use it for other fruit next time!"
"This recipe is so tasty and refreshing that I add this so my summer entertaining menu and everyone raves about it!"
"I have made this the past several years. I often omit the brown sugar and pecan topping and substitute crushedbutterfinger candy bars. Gives it a different taste with the peanut butter and chocolate. Really good this way."