- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving. Yield: 21-24 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Grape Salad
"This is an absolutely fabulous salad. I'm guessing I've made this at least a dozen times since I got the recipe the summer of 2016. Just for fun the other day, I added some blueberries and they were so good in there! I use it as a dessert when I'm craving something sweet. I mix at least a cup or so of chopped walnuts or pecans in instead of sprinkling over the top, and I didn't care so much for the brown sugar, so don't use it at all. This is my favorite salad by far. Wish I could give it ten stars."
"I enjoy this recipe as a way to use my grapes if they aren't getting eaten."
"reminds me of cheesecake! I have a new potluck dish now."
"I mix in heath bar pieces inside when I am mixing in the grapes to the sour cream and cream cheese mixture,My family loves it,a little surprise."
"Delicious! I have made it for church potlucks as well as picnics at our cabin. Everyone wants the recipe!"
"I make this recipe but I put it in a 9x13 pan and put the brown sugar and pecans over the top right away. I think it is better made the day before serving."
"Delicious!!! A great potluck dish because it's tasty and different"
"I've been making this for years. My recipe has more pecans and brown sugar. If you are even thinking about trying it you definitely should. It's delicious. Take it to a family gathering. You will get rave reviews."