- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving. Yield: 21-24 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Grape Salad
Sort By :
"This is a taste of heaven! You can not go wrong with this recipe. Everyone will love this. I eat it as a dessert sometimes. Just wonderful! Love it!! It gets better the next day if it last long. Enjoy!!!"
"Awesome! I take this for pot lucks and everyone always asks for the recipe!"
"The best salad I've ever made. Have sent the recipe many places."
"Made this for Thanksgiving. It was a HUGE hit! I don't like pecans, so I used toasted almonds instead. Tasted even better the next day."
"I used plain greek yogurt instead of sour cream(adds protein for same taste). I also used less sugar all the way around and plain chopped baking walnuts instead of pecans. Delicious!"